Valentine's Day competition
By Admin | 14th February 2021
It's Valentine's Day and we LOVE South African wines! To celebrate our love, we've teamed up with Brand South Africa to offer you a chance to win 6 bottles of South African wine and some Brand South Africa goodies. Tag Wines of South Africa or Brand South Africa in a picture of you enjoying a glass of South African Wines and you could be our lucky winner.
Tag us using the handles below:
Use the hashtags:
Share the love through out February and you could be our lucky winner. The competition ends at midnight on Sunday 28th February. The competition is open to UK entrants and over 18's only. Terms and conditions apply - see below. Good luck!
- This free prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry and excludes employees of Brand South Africa and Wines of South Africa or its subsidiaries, and excludes anyone who is connected with the administration of this promotion.
- Entry is on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter only with entries being collected at the relevant Wines of South African and Brand South Africa social media accounts. Entrants must tag Brand South Africa or Wines of South Africa with a picture of themselves to be entered in to the prize draw. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The prize draw opens on Sunday 14th February 2021 and the last date for receipt of entries is Friday 28th February 2021 at 23:59pm.
- All valid entries which are received by Friday 28th February 2021 at 23:59pm will be entered into the prize draw. Winners will be selected from all valid entrants by Friday 14th March 2021. The winners will be picked at random producing verifiably random results. There is one prize consisting of:
- 6 x bottles of 75cl wine
- Promotional items from Brand South Africa
- The prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be notified by Instagram, Facebook or Twitter (using the details provided at the time of entry) by Friday 14th March 2021. Prizes will be delivered via courier to the postal address provided once the winner has been chosen. The winners' name and county will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Compeition (Brand SA), Wines of South Africa, Thornton House, Thornton Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4NG.
- In the event that contact cannot be made with the winner within 30 days from the first date of an attempt to notify such winner, then no more attempts will be made to contact the winner and the prize will be forfeited. A new winner will then be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- The winner should allow 14 days from notification of winning for delivery of the prize. The prize will be delivered to a UK address only (postage included).The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post or for any additional costs incurred for re-postage.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of data, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, its website being unavailable, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
- If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the competition, this will be decided by us. The Promoter's decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. Unless you have expressly consented to the use of your personal information for future marketing purposes the Promoter will only use Entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw.
- By entering this prize draw you agree that the Promoter may use your name, photo and any testimonial you have provided to the Promoter, for promotional purposes, including, without limitation, on its websites, social media, within its magazines or within promotional emails.
- Wines of South Africa reserves the right at its absolute discretion to cancel the competition without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that make it necessary to do so.
- Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the free prize draw. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
PROMOTERS: Wines of South Africa, Thornton House, Thornton Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4NG and Brand South Africa UK, Millenium Bridge House, 2 Lambeth Hil, London EC4V